How to Deposit a Check
- Make sure your check is properly endorsed
- Place the check on a dark background before taking the photos
- Make sure your check is the only thing visible in the photo
- Make sure all edges of the check can be seen
- Our daily cutoff time for Mobile Deposit is 4:00 pm Central Time, Monday thru Friday (excluding Federal Holidays). Make your deposit prior to this time.
- Deposits accepted after 4:00 pm Central Time will be posted to your account the next business day.
- Mobile Deposits will memo-post to your account upon acceptance by the Bank. Review your Mobile Deposit Status or email notifications to make sure it has been accepted.
- Securely retain the deposited check for a minimum of 90 days and write on the face of the check “Mobile Deposit made MM/DD/YYYY”.
For more information about Vintage Bank Kansas’ Mobile App or Mobile Deposit, please contact your local branch.
Endorse the check to deposit as follows:
- Payee/Account Owner Signature
- For VBK Mobile Deposit Only
- Log into our secure Mobile Banking app
- Tap the three dash menu selection icon and choose Mobile Deposit
- If you have more than one account, select the account for which you want to make the deposit
- Tap the “Front Image” to activate the camera mode screen and take a photo of the front side of the check; Tap the Checkmark to accept
- Tap the “Back Image” to take a photo of the back side of the check; Tap the Checkmark to accept
- Review the images and Accept or Retake photos
- Enter the amount if the app does not automatically enter the correct amount for you
- When you are satisfied, click the “Checkmark” button to upload the images and submit for processing
- The app will ask you to cancel or submit. Tap the “SUBMIT” to finish the deposit process
- When you receive the “Processed” screen, you will see some deposit information with the status and any errors the app detects
Deposits Held for Review:
- You may view any deposits submitted and held for review by tapping the “add” icon showing the number of pending deposits.
- Accepted: When your Deposit has been reviewed and accepted by the Bank, you will receive an email notification. The deposit will be memo posted and made available according to our Funds Availability Policy.
- Rejected: If your Deposit has been rejected for one of several reasons, including image quality, duplicate item, incorrect endorsement, etc. you will receive an email notification with the reason for rejection. You may correct the problem and resubmit the deposit.